This post is also available in: Deutsch
Are you looking for the perfect recipe for pasta with lemon cream sauce? Then you're in the right place! This sauce is a real treat! It's super creamy, made within 15-20 minutes and it only requires few ingredients!
The combination of cream and lemon creates a sauce that you can't miss! The cream gives a creamy consistency while the lemon adds a touch of freshness. Serve it with your favorite pasta and you'll have a meal that will drive everyone crazy!
Before you jump into the kitchen to make this recipe I suggest you read this blog-post carefully.
To make this recipe you will only need: lemon, garlic, white flour, pasta, vegan cream, vegan butter, vegan parmesan cheese and parsley.
How to make lemon pasta sauce
The first step is to brown the lemon zest and garlic in plenty of vegan butter.
Then add in the flour, parmesan cheese, lemon juice, and cream.
Stirring frequently, after 2-3 minutes, the lemon sauce will be nice and creamy and ready to be served with your favorite pasta.
How to store the lemon sauce
You can store the lemon cream sauce in the fridge. Pour it in an airtight container and keep in the fridge for up to for 3-4 days. Reheat it before serving.
Can I freeze the lemon sauce?
Yes you can. Pour it in an airtight container and set in the freezer. You can store the sauce for up to 1 month. Allow to thaw in the fridge overnight and reheat before serving.
More recipes that you might like
- Homemade Pesto-Cheese Ravioli with fried Sage Topping
- No Knead Super Soft Focaccia With Onions and Olives
- Best Ever Tofu Nuggets with Sriracha-Mayo
If you try this recipe...
If you try this pasta with lemon cream sauce let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #carlocao or #vegaliciously on Instagram. Cheers, friends!
If you have Pinterest...
Feel free to pin the following picture and to follow me by clicking here 😌
Dreamy Pasta with Lemon Cream Sauce
- 500 g pasta of your choice ((17½ oz))
- 100 g vegan butter ((3½ oz))
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 lemons zested
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp vegan parmesan
- 1 lemon juiced
- 250 ml soy or oat cream unsweetened ((1 cup))
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 handful of parsley chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add in pasta and cook until al dente.
- At the same time, in a large saucepan, heat butter over medium to high heat.
- Add in garlic and lemon zest and brown for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in flour and parmesan and stir until combined.
- Stir in lemon juice and cream and stir.
- Adjust salt and pepper and simmer for 2-3 minutes until creamy.
- Stir in the pasta, mix well, top with parsley and serve straight away.