Diesen Beitrag gibt es auch auf: Deutsch
This vegan biscoff cheesecake is the ultimate treat! It's creamy, easy to make and soo delicious. I make it a lot when we have friends over for dinner and it's always a huge hit!
The best part is that you only need 6 ingredients to make it! If you're looking for a dessert to impress your friends, family, or even just yourself, this vegan Biscoff cheesecake is for you!
Before you jump into the kitchen, I recommend you read this blog post carefully. The recipe is simple, but there are a few steps you'll need to follow.
To make this cheesecake, all you need are the following 6 ingredients that you can easily find in any supermarket:
- lotus biscoff biscuits
- vegan butter
- soy or oat cream cheese (I almost always make it myself using the recipe in my eBook, but you can also use cream cheese from Soyana, Oatly, or Simply)
- lotus biscoff spread
- vegan cream (I always use one of these two: Soy Cuisine or Rama)
- powdered sugar
Are biscoff cookies and spread vegan?
Both the cookies and the biscoff spread are vegan. I checked the labels and it's never explicitly stated, but by googling I was able to find out that both products are made with only plant-based ingredients.
Step 1: Making the crust
Preparing the crust of our cheesecake is very simple: we put the cookies in a food processor and grind them thinly.
Then we add the melted vegan butter and press the mixture on the bottom of a cake pan with a diameter of 18 cm. Et voilá the crust of our biscoff cheesecake is already done.
Step 2: making the biscoff filling
To make the filling for our cheesecake, we first put the cream-cheese and sugar in a large bowl and mix them with a hand mixer. Once the ingredients are well combined, we add the biscoff spread and continue whisking.
Finally, we whip the cream, add it to the mixture and gently stir it in. Et voilá, the filling for our cheesecake is ready.
We pour the cream over the cookie crust, smooth it out with a spatula and place the cheesecake in the fridge.
The key to success for any cheesecake is not only the preparation but also the resting time. In order for this vegan biscoff cheesecake to have a creamy but firm consistency, it's important to let it rest in the fridge overnight.
If you want to make and serve the cheesecake the same day, I recommend putting it in the freezer for 1 hour before serving. This way the consistency will be just right too.
How to store biscoff cheesecake
You can store this biscoff cheesecake either in the fridge or in the freezer (depending on how long you want to keep it).
- Refrigerator: place the cheesecake in an airtight container or cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
- Freezer: wrap the cheesecake in portions in plastic wrap, place in an airtight container and place in the freezer. You can keep it in the freezer for up to 1 month. Before serving, let it thaw completely in the refrigerator.
more delicious desserts
- Italian Custart Tart (Torta della Nonna)
- Super Creamy Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Extra Fudgy Vegan Butter Beans Brownies
have you tried this recipe?
If you try this recipe for no bake chocolate cheesecake, let me know! You can leave a comment, rate the recipe, and don’t forget to tag a photo #carlocao or #vegaliciously on Instagram!
If you have Pinterest, feel free to pin the following picture and to follow me by clicking here 😌