Are you looking for a super creamy and chocolaty dessert that everyone will fall in love with? You do?! Then this Double-Chocolate Pudding Cake is perfect for you! It’s super easy to prepare and you only need a few ingredients and little time to make it. Btw this recipe is also completely dairy & gluten free!
If you try this recipe, let me know! You can leave a comment, rate the recipe, and don’t forget to tag a photo #vegaliciously on Instagram! Buon appetito!
Double-Chocolate Pudding Cake
- hand mixer
- 2 cup
- 1 cup water
- 70 g brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 45 g cacao powder
- *120 g dark chocolate
- **1 tsp agar agar powder
- Place milk, water, sugar and salt in a saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- In a bowl, whisk cacao powder with 4 tbsp of water until lumps free then pour into the milk mixture and stir.
- Add in the chocolate and stir until dissolved.
- Place agar agar in a glas, add in 1 tbsp of water, stir and pour into the chocolate mixture.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then boil for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a mold, let it cool completely before placing in the fridge. Let it rest in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.
- Buon Appetito!
If you have Pinterest, feel free to pin the following picture and to follow me by clicking here 😌