Diesen Beitrag gibt es auch auf: Deutsch
The famous Banana Bread is nothing but a delicious banana cake. If you haven't tried it yet, you should do it ASAP. It is absolutely delicious! Trust me when I say that starting the day with a slice of Banana Bread is just heavenly (even better if covered with a thick layer of peanut butter!).
With this vegan Banana Bread recipe, you'll get a very fluffy cake that blends the flavor of banana with that of chocolate and caramel (given by the cane sugar used in the recipe). The result is a cake that everyone will love: Adults and children.
How to Store Banana Bread
You can store this vegan Banana Bread either in the fridge or in the freezer (depending on how long you want to keep it).
- Refrigerator: place the Banana Bread in an airtight container or cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
- Freezer: wrap the cake either whole or in portions in plastic wrap and place in an airtight container. This will prevent the cake from absorbing flavors from other foods in the freezer. You can store the cake in the freezer for up to 1 month. Allow to thaw completely before serving.
More Delicious Desserts You May Like
- Italian Custart Tart (Torta della Nonna)
- Super Creamy Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Extra Fudgy Vegan Butter Beans Brownies
If You Try This Recipe...
If you try this vegan banana bread (best recipe ever!), let me know! Please leave a comment, rate the recipe, and don’t forget to tag a photo #vegaliciously on Instagram!
If You Have Pinterest
feel free to pin the following picture and to follow me by clicking here 😌