Vegan Mushroom Sauce
Are you looking for a quick and easy recipe to make a vegan mushroom sauce? Then you're in the right place! This sauce is super quick to make, requires less than 10 ingredients, and is absolutely delicious!
- 50 g vegan butter ((1¾ oz))
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 400 g mushrooms sliced ((14 oz))
- 100 ml marsala or white wine optional (⅖ cup))
- 150 ml vegetable stock ((⅗ oz))
- 2 tsp starch dissolved in little cold water
- 300 ml vegan cream (1⅕ cup))
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley chopped
Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add in onion and garlic and cook until soft.
Stir in mushooms and cook until golden brown.
Pour in marsala and cook until evaporated.
Add in vegetable stock and starch and cook for another 2 minutes.
Pour in cream, adjust sale and pepper and top with parsley.
Serve right away with pasta, risotto, vegan meat etc.