Vegan Pistachio Cheesecake with Pistachio Ganache
This vegan pistachio cheesecake is the real deal. It requires only 6 ingredients and 30 minutes of your precious time to make it!
- 180 g oat cookies ((6½ oz))
- 75 g vegan butter melted ((2½ oz))
- 600 g vegan cream-cheese ((21 oz))
- 80 g powdered sugar optional ((3½ oz))
- 180 g pistachio butter
- 250 g vegan white chocolate melted in a water bath ((9 oz))
- 200 ml vegan whipped cream whipped up ((9 fl oz))
- 80 g white chocolate ((6 oz))
- 80 g pistachio butter
- 50 g vegan cream ((1¾ oz))
- 40 g crushed pistachios optional ((2½ oz))
Cover the sides and bottom of a springform (Ø 20 cm, 8 '') with baking paper.
Place cookies in a food processor and grind finely.
Add melted butter and mix until combined.
Press the mixture onto the bottom of the springform. Place in the freezer.
Add cream cheese and sugar (optional) to a large bowl and mix with a hand mixer until combined.
Add pistachio butter and mix until combined
Pour in melted chocolate and mix until incorporated.
Slowly and gently fold in whipped cream using a spatula.
Add the filling on top of the crust and smooth it out.
Allow the cheesecake to rest in the fridge overnight or at least for 4-5 hours.
The next day, place chocolate, cream and pistachio butter in a bowl. Heat over a water bath and mix until the chocolate has completely melted and the ganache is smooth and glossy. Pour over the cheesecake.