"Best recipe ever! The butter chicken turned out super flavourful, creamy and delicious. It's also super easy to make which is always good. Will definitely make it again and again."
– Preheat the oven to 250 °C (480 °F). – Place the chicken into a large bowl, add all the marinade ingredients and mix until coated. – Place on a baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes.
– For the sauce, heat oil to a medium-high heat. Once hot add anise, cinnamon and cloves and sauté for 2 minutes. Then add onions and cook until caramelized (5 minutes). – Add tomato paste and cook for 5 minutes.
– Stir in ginger, garlic and the spices and simmer briefly. Add tomatoes and salt and cook for 25 minutes on a low heat. – Add in cream and yogurt and stir well.
– Add in the vegan chicken and cook for 5 minutes. – Adjust salt and pepper, garnish with coriander and serve right away.
– Serve right away with some backed veggies and rice. Store the leftovers for up to 3-4 days in a container in the fridge.
-For the whole detailed recipe swipe up and check out the blog-post. The recipe card is at the end of the blog-post.