"Best recipe ever! The pasta turned out super flavourful. The taste is delicious and it's also super easy to make. Will definitely make it again and again."
– Add flour and spinach to a food processor and blend until you get a grainy mass. – Transfer mixture to a bowl and form into a ball. – Wrap with plastic wrap and let rest in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
– Divide dough into 4 pieces, take one piece and wrap the remaining 3 in plastic wrap.
– Adjust the rollers of the pasta machine to the widest opening and feed the dough through the rollers. – Fold the dough and pass it through the rollers again.
– Repeat the process 2-3 times. Keep tightening the rollers until the dough sheet is about 2 mm thick. – Use a pasta cutter attachment to cut the pasta-sheet into tagliatelle-noodles.
– Cook the pasta in boiling water for about 5 minutes, drain and serve with a sauce of your choice.