Best Fried Mushrooms Recipe
"This recipe is a keeper! So easy to make and absolutely delicious! I served the mushrooms with some cocktail sauce and everyone loved them!"
– all-purpose flour
– onion powder
– fresh cilantro or parsley
– plant based milk
– 100 g panko or breadcrumbs
– vegetable oil for frying
Make the batter
– In a bowl place flour, salt, pepper, turmeric, garlic, onion powder and coriander.
– Mix well.
Mix the batter
- Add in milk and water and mix vigorously until lumps-free and smooth.
Coat the mushrooms
– Dip mushrooms in the wet mixture, then remove letting the excess batter fall off.
Bread the mushrooms
– Place bread crumbs and panko in another bowl. Bread the mushrooms so that they're fully covered.
- Heat oil in a pan. Once hot fry the mushrooms until golden and crispy.
Serve straight away
- Serve the mushrooms straight away with your favorite sauce. I recommend serving them with cocktail sauce.
Click here to check out the recipe
10 vegan cakes you can't miss
How to make spicy Korean cucumber salad
10 vegan chocolate desserts you can't miss