I made this recipe, and OMG! super easy and delicious, my kids loved them. Thanks for sharing Carlo."
To make these vegetarian cutlets we only need the following ingredients:
- chickpea flour
- all-purpose flour
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- olive oil
- smoked paprika
Make chickpea flour
- (You can use store bough chickpea flour if you want)
-Place dried chickpeas in a strong mixer and blend until you reach a flour consistency.
Mix the ingredients
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined.
Form the dough
- In case the batter is too wet add more bread crumbs and/or flour. The mixture should be slightly sticky.
Make the cutlets
- Form 4 balls with the mixture.
- Add breadcrumbs to large dish.
Press the dough
- Press the dough onto the bread crumbs and form a 3mm thick cutlet. Repeat with the remaining dough.
Form the cutlet
- The cutlets should look like this once they're ready. If they break you need to add more flour/bread crumbs to your dough.
- Heat oil over a high heat and once hot deep fry the cutlets for 2 min on each side.
Serve straight away
- Once the cutlets are golden, remove them from the oil and serve them straight away.
Click here to check out the recipe
10 vegan cakes you can't miss
How to make spicy Korean cucumber salad
10 vegan chocolate desserts you can't miss