"So delicious! The ricotta turned out super flavourful, creamy and tasty. It's also super easy to make which is always good. Will definitely make it again and again."
– Soak the almonds overnight. -- The next day, drain and rinse them. – Then add them along with water to a high-speed blender and blend until finely ground.
– Pour the mixture over a large mixing bowl covered with a cheesecloth or a thin towel and strain to remove the almond pulp.
– Pour the almond and soy milk into a pan and heat over high heat, stirring constantly. Once hot turn off the heat. – Pour in the lemon juice and stir gently. Cover and allow to cool for 45 minutes.
– Pour the mixture over a large strainer covered with a cheesecloth or a thin towel and let it drain for 1 hour. Discard the liquid and add the ricotta to a mold. – Chill in the fridge and use within 3 days.
– Use the ricotta to make ravioli, lasagne, pasta or even to serve it with a drizzle of olive oil and some black pepper.
– Store the leftovers for up to 3-4 days in a container in the fridge. I don't recommend freezing the ricotta because it changes it's texture.
-For the whole detailed recipe swipe up and check out the blog-post. The recipe card is at the end of the blog-post.