Diesen Beitrag gibt es auch auf: Deutsch
Are you looking for a recipe for an easy, healthy and yummy dessert? Then you're in the right place! These vegan ice cream sandwiches are an easy to make yet absolutely delicious dessert!
This recipe is sponsored by Alver, a brand selling sustainable, vegan, delicious and nutritious high-protein products (granola, nut-bars, protein powder, pasta etc.). All the products contain Golden Chlorella, a healthy, protein-rich and tasteless algae. Golden Chlorella is also high in zinc to support immunity, high in Vitamin B & E to increase vitality and it also increases the red blood cells level.
From Alver I received the high-protein chocolate granola I used for this recipe! It’s super crunchy, full of nuts, and healthy since it contains a ton of nutrients! One of the ingredients of the granola is golden Chlorella. You can use the code “carlo” and get a shaker jar with 100 g of golden Chlorella for free with your order on Alver.ch.
Step 1: Make The Vegan Ice Cream
To make ice cream all you need are frozen sliced bananas, vanilla powder and a dash of soy milk. Put all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
This is what the ice cream should look like once it's ready. In case your food processor has difficulty chopping the bananas, let them thaw for a few minutes or add a dash of extra soy milk.
Step 2: Make The Vegan Sandwiches
Now all we have to do is taking a baking pan of 15x20 cm, fill it with a layer of granola, one of ice cream and one more of granola and then put the dessert in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
When you make the ice cream layer, be careful. Don't add it all at once, but add it scoop by scoop (like in the photo below). This way the granola won't mix with the ice cream as you spread it out.
More Recipes You May Like:
- Seitan Kabobs with Sweet Curry Marinade
- How to Make Seitan Shredded Chicken
- How to Make Seitan Roast Beef
If you try this recipe...
Have you tried a vegan ice cream sandwich? If yes please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #carlocao or #vegaliciously on Instagram. Cheers, friends!
If you have Pinterest...
Feel free to pin the following picture and to follow me by clicking here 😌
Vegan Ice-Cream Sandwich with Banana-Vanilla Ice-Cream
- 4 bananas cut into thick slices frozen
- ½ tsp vanilla powder
- 1 dash of soy milk
- 2 cups of Alver chocolate protein granola
- 8 strawberries (optional) for serving
- Place bananas, vanilla, and milk in a food-processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Take a clean 15x20 cm (6x8 inches) baking dish and layer it with baking paper.
- Add 1 cup of granola and make an even layer.
- Scott the ice cream on top and spread evenly.
- Add another layer of granola, cover and set in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Then take it out of the form, and cut it into 8 squares.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!