This Peanut Butter-Coffee Nicecream is the perfect breakfast; it’s creamy, crunchy and it will fill you with energy to start your day with. This recipe is super fast to make, it only requires 4 ingredients and little time. Quick note: it might be obvious but make sure to peel and slice your bananas before freezing them.
This is a very basic recipe, In order to make a sensational nicecream I recommend you use very ripe bananas (those with many brown spots on the peel). Why? Because the riper the banana, the sweeter the nicecream will turn out.
if you try this recipe, let me know! You can leave a comment, rate the recipe, and don’t forget to tag a photo #vegaliciously on Instagram! Buon appetito!
Peanut Butter-Coffee Nicecream
- high-speed blender
- 3 frozen bananas cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 espresso shot
- 1/2 cup granola
- Let the bananas thaw for 5 minutes.
- Place bananas and peanut butter in a high-speed blender and process until creamy. Add a splash of plant-based milk if needed.
- Prepare two jars and pour in each one an espresso shot.
- Fill the jars with layers of nicecream and granola.
- Top with more granola.
- Buon appetito!
If you have Pinterest, feel free to pin the following picture and to follow me by clicking here 😌