If you are looking for a delicious main course that is both super easy and quick to prepare, these Mediterranean-Style Orecchiette are perfect for you.
The key to success for this recipe is using great quality ingredients. Why am I saying this? Because we’re gonna use only a few ingredients, so it’s crucial to get the best of the best. Especially when it comes to Cherry Tomatoes; try to get some very ripe and flavorful cherry tomatoes that are still slightly crunchy (if you use too ripe tomatoes they will not remain compact).
Quick note: to enjoy this Mediterranean-Style Pasta to the fullest I recommend serving it with a glass of red wine.
If you try this recipe, let me know! You can leave a comment, rate the recipe, and don’t forget to tag a photo #vegaliciously on Instagram! Buon appetito!
quick to prepare, these Mediterranean-Style Orecchiette are right for
- 150 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 springs of rosemary
- 6 sage leaves
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 red onion minced
- 1 dash of olive oil
- 250 g orecchiette
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Place all the ingredients (except of the orecchiette) on a baking tray covered with baking-sheet and top them with a dash olive oil, salt & pepper. Place the baking tray in the middle of the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Ten minutes before the veggies are ready, put the orecchiette in boiling water and cook for about 10-12 minutes (the exact cooking time is on the package).
- Drain the orecchiette and place them in a bowl, add in the roasted veggies, mix and serve hot.
- Buon appetito!
If you have Pinterest, feel free to pin the following picture and to follow me by clicking here 😌